Hello Eduardo,

this is a cool Idea. But one most important artifact is missing  the
javaee.jar for jpa, ejb3, ....

Thanks.

On 6/4/06, Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For the last couple of months we have been pushing out some of the
GlassFish components to the Java.Net Maven repository at
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/.  These components are under CDDL
license, with no need for a license click-through.

The current list of GF components includes: JSTL 1.2, Servlet 2.4, JSP
2.0, JSF (1.1 and 1.2), JavaMail, JAF, JAXB 2.0, JAX-WS 2.0, SAAJ, Fast
Infoset, XMLStream.  The repository also has non-GF components.  It is
the intention of the GlassFish team to eventually push out all our
components to this repository.

See https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/ for more details.  Highlights
on Project GlassFish are available at TheAquarium,
(http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium), see for example:
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/theaquarium?entry=more_maven_updates.

I believe we, unintentionally, didn't send an announcement to this alias
when we got this started.  We are interested in making the repository
useful to as many groups as possible, so we welcome feedback... and
volunteers.

Thanks,

        - eduard/o