For the last couple of months we have been pushing out some of the GlassFish components to the Java.Net Maven repository at https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/. These components are under CDDL license, with no need for a license click-through.

The current list of GF components includes: JSTL 1.2, Servlet 2.4, JSP 2.0, JSF (1.1 and 1.2), JavaMail, JAF, JAXB 2.0, JAX-WS 2.0, SAAJ, Fast Infoset, XMLStream. The repository also has non-GF components. It is the intention of the GlassFish team to eventually push out all our components to this repository.

See https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/ for more details. Highlights on Project GlassFish are available at TheAquarium, (http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium), see for example: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/theaquarium?entry=more_maven_updates.

I believe we, unintentionally, didn't send an announcement to this alias when we got this started. We are interested in making the repository useful to as many groups as possible, so we welcome feedback... and volunteers.

Thanks,

        - eduard/o