Reposting on Wagon user list, although it's not that active...

Attempting to use an Apache 2.2 webdav server to distribute artifacts
(see below details).

*Require username/password authentication.
*Will be testing https right after, so please let me know of any issues
related to that as well :-)

Thanks,
-D