On 6/22/06, Kieran Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Specify them as resources:

<build>

<resources>

<resource>

<directory>src/spring/context</directory>

</resource>

HTH :)

Thanx.My build section in my pom reads :

<build>
      <sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
</build>

(i.e I do not specify any <resources> section) .How ever when bundle
this the resulting jar has the following structure

spring/context/databaseContext.xml
spring/context/ldapContext.xml
com/blah blah blah....
databaseContext.xml
ldapContext.xml

Q1)Why is maven including these in jar even though I haven't
specifiying them yet?
Q2)The two xml files are NOT suppose to be in the root directory of
the jar , but here they are being included twice(i.e both in the root
directory of the jar as well as in spring/context) .How can I prevent
this from happening?