hey from the code in my previous mail, remove following section from
<pluginRepositories>
:

     <pluginRepository>
              <id>Maven ibiblio</id>
              <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2 </url>
     </pluginRepository>

On 6/28/06, Janhavi Phirke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 yes...point your repository to the url suggested by Edwin like follow and
add jdepend plugin in reporting section:

  <pluginRepositories>
      <pluginRepository>
               <id>Maven Snapshots</id>
               <url>http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2 </url>
      </pluginRepository>
      <pluginRepository>
               <id>Maven ibiblio</id>
               <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2 </url>
      </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

  <reporting>
      <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>jdepend-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
  </reporting>

I have done the same thing and it's working at my end.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-development-plugins.html

http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/jdepend-maven-plugin/