On 7/4/06, leahpar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
=> maybe you should add <version>2.0</version> inthe report section too ....

Yeah, that does the trick.

My idea was to have a super POM where the plugin (and dependency)
versions would be locked down so when I'm ready to move to a newer
version I can do so by changing the version in just one place. This
would allow for a completely reproducible build. The above fix still
forces me to change the version in (at least) two places.

Clearly, I'm not going about this the Maven way. Should I use a
profile? Should I create a bunch of properties, one for each of the
plugins I need and then use those properties to determine the versions
in the child POMs? How does one do this?

Cheers,
Hilco