Could you elaborate?  I'm kinda a maven noob.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnaud Bailly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 9:41 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Interrnal remote repository

"EJ Ciramella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Anyone able to shed some light on this?  I'm stuck on this and don't
> want this thread to get buried.

Not sure that it can help you but I had similar symptoms with a
corrupt local repository and when trying to use an "installed" plugin
instead of a "deployed" one.
I would say that the deploy you are doing does not update the plugins
information on your remote repository, which may or may not be a bug in
install plugin.

good luck
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.