Hi, I have a multimodule project, all modules' config properties are stored within each module's directory. For example, kernel module has its props in kernel/config folder. I have a web module, which uses all other modules, and all their properties must be stored within web-inf folder as this web module references them. If I make kernel/config a resource folder, config will be put inside kernel.jar, and won't be available for web app. So I have to copy the configs manually, which is annoying. How can I make maven copy the needed resources while creating war file (while compiling web app sources)?

--
.:Regards, AK:.