YES!
:)
Srgjan

Andrew Williams wrote:
:)

I am the dev behind dev.rectang.com and can tell you it is not manually
done :)

I have a trac plugin that is almost ready for a release that does it for me.

step 1) install plugin, tell it where the site is generated to (on the
filesystem)
step 2) set your site to use the maven-trac-skin (or whatever I call it
when it is released) and deploy it into the expected area.

Shall I announce here when it is ready perhaps?

Andrew

Valerio Schiavoni wrote:
hello everyone,
any one knows how to 'merge' the maven generated website within Trac, as
it's done here:
http://dev.rectang.com/projects/javautil/maven/

i think they did it 'manually'..but maybe not.

thanks,
valerio