Looking at it now, I think what I want is a JAR not an EAR.  I have a stand
alone app that is fired from cron.

Alex

On 7/30/06, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Depends entirely on what you're building...

Do you want an EAR (for J2EE app) or a JAR (for various other types of
apps)?

Wayne

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html