Doug,

Does jboss-packaging-maven-plugin have any relation to
jboss-sar-maven-plugin [1], or are these just two competing plugins for
creating SARs? One feature which I require which doesn't seem to be
provided by either plugin is the ability to have jar/war/ear/etc.
dependencies packaged within the SAR for nested deployment. Is this
something on the roadmap for jboss-packaging-maven-plugin?

Thanks,
Ian

[1] http://mojo.codehaus.org/jboss-sar-maven-plugin/