Could you send a copy your pom. It would be nice to go the other way
around (mvn eclipse:eclipse etc).

"Kev D'Arcy" <Kevin.A.D'[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03.08.2006 12:33
Vennligst send svar til
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

Til
Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Emne
Re: m2/eclipse/wtp configuration + tapestry

Borut

That seems to have done the trick! Thanks for the tips!

Kev