Hi all,
 I have a couple of questions that don't seem to be documented (at least
not that I could find).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. I have a project that is simply a testing utility for our admins to test
their message queue setups.  I have the assembler plug in create a zip file
that contains all the jars and the class path for the executable jar.  Is it
possible for me to automatically run the assembly and upload the created zip
during release:perform?

2. I have a project that has both unit tests and integration tests.  The
unit tests use mock objects and obviously execute automatically when test is
performed.  How do I specify the tests that need to run for integration
testing?  Also note that I will need to start Jboss in the
pre-integration-test phase and shut it down in the post-integration-test
phase.  I'm trying the codehaus mojo plug in, but it doesn't quite work as
expected, I may end up using cargo.  Does anyone have a strong opinion of
cargo and any relevant experience?

Thanks,
Todd