On 11/7/06, jp4 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I removed the coberatura plugin and unit test cases run only once...  Here is
what I have in my pom
Any ideas?  Looks like the test cases get run during instrumentation?

I think it's normal based on Maven's current design.  The tests are
run once during the 'test' phase, then in order to produce the
coverage report, the tests have to be re-run on the instrumented code.

Take a look at this post from Vincent which talks about a similar
issue with the Clover plugin:
http://www.nabble.com/-M2--My-tests-are-launched-3-times-%21-t2190279s177.html#a6075779

--
Wendy