Deng,

I deleted the whole folder with everything in it. I
still don't know why is doing it, the war however
includes the jar file.

For now I decided to keep going with my project. It is
annoying to see the warning coming up at every phase
while building the package but I will have to live
with it for a while so I can meet the deadline.

If you have any ideas please let me know. I would like
to understand what is wrong with it.

thanks,
Attila