Java plugin question:

When writing a Java plugin, how do I obtain the currently executed plugins's dependency list?

I tried project.getBuild().getPlugins() but the plugin models here seems to be without dependencies.

Do I have to perform a lookup of the plugin as an artifact and get the dependencies from there - or just hard code the additional dependencies in the plugin?

I need this because my plugin start a new java process with a classpath that I do now wish to copy to all modules referring to this plugin.

/Niels