Hi,
I'm just a maven newbie myself, but doesn't maven only compile from
/src/main/java for the project code, and /src/test/java for the test code. I
don't know if you can add further directories without creating nested
subprojects. My guess at an answer would dbe to either create subprojects or
to add your integration source as part of /src/test/java and
/src/test/resources.

ciao
Derek