Good day to you, Todd,

Can you kindly paste the build part of your pom, and the maven output to
your console?

The "no tests to run" you got sounds like you have an empty src/test/java (
or you specified a location for your java test files but there were none ).
I am not sure though if its during the test phase, or the integration-test
phase.

Btw, there are no default goals for the integration-test ( see [1] ), and
there are no default directories for the integration test files ( see [2] ).

As to how integration tests are usually done by maven, there's usually
another maven project just for the integration testing.

Cheers,
Franz

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/introduction-to-the-lifecycle
[2] http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-pom.html