On 17 Feb 07, at 4:54 PM 17 Feb 07, Scott Ryan wrote:

I am trying to write a very simple Ant based script mojo. I need to define some taskdefs from within the build.xml based on the current classpath defined in the plugin pom. I have seen reference to using the maven.plugin.classpath but when I reference that I get an error that it is not present. I also tried passing the path in as a parameter to the mojo but that did not work either. The basic idea is that I have an Ant based mojo and I want to define a taskdef in my build.xml based on the classpath defined in the pom.xml of the plugin.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

This will not work with 2.0.5. I have made changes to 2.1.x that allow using file references and the classpath information (just like the ant-run-plugin) but I currently have not merged it back to 2.0.x.

Jason.

Scott Ryan