On Feb 17, 2007, at 4:54 PM, Scott Ryan wrote:

I am trying to write a very simple Ant based script mojo. I need to define some taskdefs from within the build.xml based on the current classpath defined in the plugin pom. I have seen reference to using the maven.plugin.classpath but when I reference that I get an error that it is not present. I also tried passing the path in as a parameter to the mojo but that did not work either. The basic idea is that I have an Ant based mojo and I want to define a taskdef in my build.xml based on the classpath defined in the pom.xml of the plugin.

I have managed to do this but it requires you to set things up manually in ant. Here is a link to the one I did to run the groovy compiler task on my classes.

I was doing groovy so I used a scriptdef task written in groovy that sets up the classpaths before i runs the other tasks.

http://opennms.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opennms/maven-plugins/trunk/ opennms-groovyc-plugin/src/main/scripts/

Matt
Matt Brozowski, OpenNMS Maintainer Main: +1 919 812 4984
The OpenNMS Group, Inc. Fax: +1 503 961 7746
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] URL: http://www.opennms.com