From: Marcos Silva Pereira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:02 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Mojo accessing project properties

Hi, you need annotate you mojo with @requiresProject tag:

/**
 * Verifies that the dependencies of the project are official.
 *
 * @goal verify
 *
 * @phase validate
 * @requiresProject
 * @requiresDependencyResolution
 */
public class VerifyDependenciesMojo extends AbstractMojo { ... }

So, maven will do all stuff that is necessary to parse pom and create
MavenProject object before start your mojo. Because you need to access
dependencies project, you also need to use the
@requiresDependencyResolution.

Hope this helps.

On 2/17/07, David Jackman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At this point, it's a simple mojo that I'm executing via the command
> line (trying to figure out how I can get at this information and what
> form it comes in since no docs explain this).  This mojo will
> eventually be attached to the verify phase, and that's what's in the
> mojo now.  Are the properties not available at that stage?  The entire
mojo code is below.

> ..David..
>

> /**
> * Verifies that the dependencies of the project are official.
> *
> * @goal verify
> *
> * @phase validate
> */
> public class VerifyDependenciesMojo extends AbstractMojo {
>     /**
>      * Dependencies to verify.
>      * Items in the list will be of type
> org.apache.maven.model.Dependency .
>      *
>      * @parameter default-value="${project.dependencies}"
>      * @required
>      * @readonly
>      */
>     private List dependencies;
>
>     /**
>      * Project properties.
>      *
>      * @parameter default-value="${project.properties}"
>      * @required
>      * @readonly
>      */
>     private Properties properties;
>
>     /**
>      * @see AbstractMojo#execute()
>      */
>     public void execute() throws MojoExecutionException,
> MojoFailureException
>     {
>         getLog().debug("Properties: " + properties);
>     }
> }

Marcos Silva Pereira
recife - pe