On 3/8/07, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 08.03.2007, at 08:36, Dan Tran wrote:

> My project with minijar:minijars gives this error
>

> Embedded error: duplicate entry: org/xml/sax/SAXException.class
> [INFO]
> --
>

> is it possible for minijar to ignore it?

Well, I am on it to make it better handled ...but what do you suggest
should minijar do?

...only one will be "active" in you classpath.

This case, can you display a message showing the "bad" jars? is it possible
to pickup the first one?
(very much depending on how maven setup the order of classpath )

There are a couple of jars containing the same class in my project.

That's bad :)

Yeah, those are my dependency jars :(

cheers
--