Ryan, I should have said this out loud early so you dont have to go thru
this

any way, if maven folk willing to fix

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-498

an all will be okie

-Dan

On 3/8/07, Ryan Cuprak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

Got my jaxws stuff working!

Added the repository:
        <repository>
           <id>java.net</id>
           <url>https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository
</url>
           <layout>legacy</layout>
       </repository>
(deleted entries javax entries and .m2 and re-downloaded - only had to
download the jsr 181 jar separately. - think I installed the wrong jar
previously)

and the dependency (for webservice annotations):
       <dependency>
           <groupId>javax.jws</groupId>
           <artifactId>jsr181-api</artifactId>
           <version>1.0-MR1</version>
           <scope>compile</scope>
       </dependency>

That seemed to do the trick.

Also, kinda wondering if mvnrepository.com indexes the java.net stuff.

-Ryan