Realistically, you should look for support like this directly from the
providers of the tuscany-incubating-M2 samples package. I assume that
would be the Tuscany project?

Wayne

On 3/20/07, muhwas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
thank you for your reply but i am still getting same
eror. could you please let me know what i am doing
wrong.

thanks

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/faq.html

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}</outputDirectory>