i get this error while executing the site:

[exec]     [junitreport] [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
    [exec]     [junitreport] The file
/subversion/users/svnclient/cruise/checkout/build-module1/modules/com.mycompany.indexing/target/test-reports/TEST-com.mycompany.indexing.framework.batch.MainTest.xml
is not a valid XML document. It is possibly corrupted.
    [exec]     [junitreport] [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
    [exec]     [junitreport] The file
/subversion/users/svnclient/cruise/checkout/build-module1/modules/com.mycompany.indexing/target/test-reports/TEST-com.mycompany.indexing.xmldatafeed.MainTest.xml
is not a valid XML document. It is possibly corrupted.

the file mentioned has 0 bytes.

does anyone have seem this?

emerson