On Apr 25, 2007, at 2:11 AM, Gregory Kick wrote:

use <menu ref="reports"/> instead.  i'm pretty sure that ${reports}
was deprecated anyway.

Using <menu ref="reports"/> fixes the problem and I have updated my projects in rev 532304. To get the earlier version, add a -r 532303 to the svn co command.

Use of ${ reports} is described on page 81 of "Better Builds with Maven" with no mention of imminent depredation or mention of <menu ref="reports"/>. Unsettling to have a working project just stop working without any explicit upgrade action.