[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello,

I would like to create WebSphere specific application.xml and related
ibm-application-bnd.xmi and MANIFEST.MF files. How do I this achieve this
with maven?

I tried "maven-ear-plugin" but unable to create the WebSphere specific
files. Also I'm thinking of using some copy plugins (if one available) but
not sure whether it's an appropriate way to do it.
As far as I know, there is no maven plugin to generate this specific files.

The best approach I have found so far is to use IRAD as usual -- letting IRAD generate IBM specific files. I can build the war/ear with Maven though (and the maven-war-plugin and maven-ear-plugin), because I redefine the warSource (from memory) property to "Webcontent".

--
RĂ©gis