Dear all.

I have following problem and I am kind of stuck.
I have project that depends on project where I override some java standard
classes and sometimes I have extra methods in there.
When i use eclipse, I can change order of classpath to have my Maven2
Dependencies over the JRE. However, when I try to install or compile, I can
not because java complains that method not found in class java.io.File, for
example. Is there a way to change this in maven to make sure compiler first
looks classes in my dependencies and then in java libraries.

Thank you

redhatvswin