As per:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ejb-plugin/examples/ejb-client-dependency.html

This does not seem to work for me.  I'm using compiler 2.0.2 and EJB
2.1plugins.  The compiler does generate client jars for me but I can't
seem to
use it as a dependency of type ejb.  Everytime I try to use it I get it
can't find the artifact of type ejb-client:client:version etc.  I'm using
ejb version 3.0.

Is there anything I need to do special?  Is the doc incorrect?  I just want
to get some general guidance before posting any pom stuff.

Thanks guys!

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson