Ok, I have added this and works.

Happy to see that it works :-)

I still have one question unresolved:
why to download artifact defined as dependency from my company repo I
just need to add the <repository> in my pom (or in settings.xml) while
when the artifact to download is the parent project I need to specify
the mirror?

It's difficult to give an answer. I need to know your configuration
(configuration of your
maven 2 proxy, your parent pom...).

I think that in your parent pom you define some repositories which are used
to found your dependencies. But for the parent pom you need to specify where
to found it.

The second part  is not needed, you think is better to add it anyway?

If you have a maven 2 proxy, it's better to declared it in the setting.xmlvia
the mirror section. Otherwise, you just use it for your inhouse
repositories.

Rémy