Denis,

I get what you mean now and I agree...
I have spent hours with Maven debugging and I know what you feel.

It's been less than five hours since I had to download the source code of a
plugin to see what was going on inside of it... and got no results.
Fortunately, knowledgeable people writing on these lists helped me out and
made me continue my journey.

In the corporate world, these hold backs are a serious risk to
profitability.

I just hope that Maven plugins get better documentation. I have nothing to
complain on Maven's own, but plugin writers forget that other people haven't
seen the source code of their plugin (not to say that everyone would make
much sense of it).

Maybe one day...

Regards,
Rodrigo