<rant>
How about you pay me and i'll do it... I don't get people who bitch and
complain about stuff that really works if you can be arsed to actually try to
figure it out. People have done all this work mostly for free... the least
you could do is write a little bit of documentation where you have something
of your own to share!
</rant>

--
Michael McCallum