Hi

I am using maven-checkstyle-plugin with a specific configuration file
(I made it as a resource in a jar and the plugin configuration works fine:
checkstyle - or the plugin - is clever enough to get the xml file out of the
dependency jar)

I'd like to do the same within eclipse with the eclipse-checkstyle-plugin
(so that checkstyle can be active during eclipse work, not just when
building with maven)
Unfortunately the checkstyle preference window does not seem to allow a
reference to a jar.
it needs an xml file
This is not really a maven question but someone may know if my request is
possible ???

thanks for any hint

Christian-Luc