Hi all,

  I have a mirror in my "settings.xml" as follow:

  <mirror>
<id>MyMirrorId</id>
<mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
<name>Dependencies for DKV Projects</name>
<url>file:////sap-dev/CVSREPO/CvsMaven</url>
</mirror>

  I do so because I want to download the dependencies from the repository on
the server machine. And this runs in most case OK. But in somecase it doesn't
work. For example when I run "mvn clean", I got error as follow. But the Jar
"maven-archetype-quickstart-1.0.jar" is on the repository on the server
machine. I have copy this jar into the local repository. After that the "mvn
clean" process can go on, i.e., the other jars can be downloaded from the
server repository.

  Such a problem happends when I run "mvn eclipse:eclipse". I have to copy the
"maven-eclipse-plugin-2.4.jar" into the local repository.

  Somebody knows why?

  Regards

  Thomas

  ************************
  [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
  GroupId: org.apache.maven.archetypes
ArtifactId: maven-archetype-quickstart
Version: RELEASE
  Reason: Unable to determine the release version
  Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes -DartifactId=
maven-archetype-quickstart \
        -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
  mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes -DartifactId=mave
n-archetype-quickstart \
        -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file \
         -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  org.apache.maven.archetypes:maven-archetype-quickstart:jar:RELEASE

  [INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Jan 04 11:03:38 CET 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/8M

Ihr erstes Baby? Holen Sie sich Tipps von anderen Eltern.