On Jan 5, 2008 10:46 AM, Thomas Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am going to use the archiva. But the archiva 1.0 needs jdk 1.5. That means
> I have to set the JAVA_HOME to point to the jdk 1.5. But many of my programms
> use jdk 1.4 and I can't change the JAVA_HOME to point to the jdk 1.4
>
>   Any sujestion?

I do not really see the problem. You will have one archiva instance
for the whole team that runs under a different account on the server.
Its easy to setup JAVA_HOME differently on the server and on the
developer machines. Even if you share a machine, the environment
variables can be set up per account or a little shell wrapper can do
the trick.