Hello,

Remy was talking a maven plug-in allowing you to generate docbook files into
pdf, html, chm, … This plug-in is named docbkx-tools (
http://code.google.com/p/docbkx-tools/
http://code.google.com/p/docbkx-tools/ ) and its documentation is reachable
at  http://www.agilejava.com/docbkx/docbkx-samples/html/manual.html
http://www.agilejava.com/docbkx/docbkx-samples/html/manual.html .
Some words about docbook ( http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/docbook.html
http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/docbook.html ): it is an XML format for
writing technical documents (O'Reilly is still using it). It is xml nature
allows you to make reuse of document parts and also allows you to have 2
distinct content and presentation layers.
The content layer is written in docbook and the presentation layer is
written in XSLT.

The docbook plugin I am working on as contributor allows you to easily
include all what is needed to process docbook files. Doing it by then hand
(ie ant) was hard because much libraries was involved.

Regards,
Mimil,

Remy Sanlaville wrote:

> You also could have a look to the docbook format and plugin.
> A friend of mine worked on it in order to improve it.
>
> Rémy

-----
May the Moo force be with you,
Said Mimil