I happen to know a little bit about this (mainly because my colleague created
these options ;-) ).

I believe that version of the plugin hasn't been released yet, although it
could be that a SNAPSHOT-release has been made. If not, check out the latest
sources and build it for yourself, it should work like a charm!

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27