Sorry to hear that. I guess there's nothing left but wait for the next
release. Although, I could ask my colleague if we have a working copy of that
plugin and send it to you. You'll have to wait a bit though, 'cause he
already left. ;-)

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27