I asked my colleague, it could be that the parameter has changed. He suggests
trying 'eclipse.workspace'.

I presume you are running Maven from inside Eclipse, right? Or filling out the
correct path instead of '${workspace_loc}', because that is an
Eclipse-variable! (Forgot to mention that before, sorry!)

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27