Cool, you don't by any chance support auto-completion of sections of the
pom, do you? I was thinking of something like the behavior of the '(' and
'{' characters, for things like <plugin> and <execution> (these are the ones
that I always mess up the end tags on, since they're
singular-followed-by-plural...like </execution>\n</executions>)

Nice to see someone working on this, though. I'm a big fan of TextMate. :-)

-john