On 04/03/2008, at 11:13 AM, John Casey wrote:

Cool, you don't by any chance support auto-completion of sections of the pom, do you? I was thinking of something like the behavior of the '(' and '{' characters, for things like <plugin> and <execution> (these are the ones
that I always mess up the end tags on, since they're
singular-followed-by-plural...like </execution>\n</executions>)

I don't explicitly, but the XML bundle has good support for this. Just type <TAB (where TAB is the tab key, not a literal 'TAB' of course) and you will get what I think you want.

Nice to see someone working on this, though. I'm a big fan of TextMate. :-)

Be sure to let me know of any features you would like.

LD.