From: Brian E. Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 8:13 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: [POLL] Why are you not able to use the most recent maven
release?

Ok that's fair. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Have you tried your builds on newer versions to make sure it would work?
There have been some differences between 2.0.5 & 2.0.6 that could
require prep work (and you may discover issues you didn't know you had):
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/examples/prepari
ng-dependencies.html