There are about 110 bugs slated in the "2.0.x" release category. As I watch
2.0.9 and 2.0.10 develop, I notice that issues from "2.0.x" are not touched.
My recommendation -- and hope -- is that someone could schedule a 2.0.11 and
2.0.12 based on 25 (swag) issues respectively from that big list. Those are
the issues, it appears, that are long-standing and have been reported early.

Paul