It's the first I've heard but doesn't mean much. I have tested staged
plugins recently (including your staged stage plugin) and didn't see
anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 8:25 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: [POLL] Why are you not able to use the most recent maven
release?

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Wendy: What happens in this case? Does it grab the wrong one or just
>  die? Is there a Jira?

Not sure if it's in JIRA, sorry.  It does not just pick the wrong one,
it dies with an error (and probably with corrupted local metadata.)

I briefly tried to reproduce it at home at some point in the past, but
wasn't able to (so I didn't open an issue.)  It's possible that
there's just something wrong in the repos at work, but whatever it is,
2.0.5 can deal with it and 2.0.7 can't.

We do have a couple of patches on top of the 2.0.5/2.0.7 tags, so
that's another possible culprit if no one else is seeing this.

--
Wendy