It seems the slashes are reversed. Did the plugin use File.separator or a hard coded '\'?

With regards,

Nick S.

deckrider wrote:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/deckrider/apache-maven-2.0.8\bin\m2.conf (No such file or
directory)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:407)

/home/deckrider/apache-maven-2.0.8/bin/m2.conf is in fact present and readable.