deckrider wrote:

> By the way, I like have a multi-module project like this:
>
> pom.xml
> foo/pom.xml
> bar/pom.xml
>
> I like that I can check this out of Subversion as a Maven project
> using this same structure so that it does not become individual
> Eclipse projects scattered about my workspace!
>
> Keep up the good work.

Thanks. We wanted to leave this to the user. But please be warned that there
some gaps between Maven classpaths and Eclipse JDT classpaths and we can't
always close them. Even so it is now quite close, we found that with
separate projects we can do better in some corner cases (e.g. diferent JDK
versions, conflicting dependency versions, some special packagings and
number of other). If you don't hit those corner cases, using single project
should be fine.

Also note that, using name patterns you can keep all projects from the same
root next to each other in your Eclipse workspace.

  regards,
  Eugene