The maven build is using it, as are lots of other builds at apache to
handle the NOTICE and LICENSE files, so I know it works a little
bit...but alas I haven't actually used it to filter anything myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: EJ Ciramella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 8:41 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Copy:unpack

Done:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRRESOURCES-33

No suggestions or pointers on getting this bugger working?  I could live
with the duplicated version number.  What I can't deal with is this NOT
processing resources like it says it's supposed to.

When run with -X -e, btw, the output shows the resources like this:

 (f) resources = [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm guessing this could have been something more like
resources.getName() or getPath() or something.  Not the memory address
or w/e...