As a "customer" of these repos, you have every "right" to ask for an
index file. It is pretty easy for them to generate the file, and I
think if you find the right person and ask nicely, they will do it.
Ideally they'd add a cron job or something to autogenerate an updated
list every day/week.

Then you can ask the mvnrepository.com guys to add the ability to
parse those other indexes rather than just repo1.

Wayne