We have a live instance of Nexus sitting on a mirror of Central:
http://repository.sonatype.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin von Gagern [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 11:33 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Repository search

Stuart McCulloch wrote:
> you mean like:
>
>    http://www.mvnrepository.com

Yes, that looks pretty much what I wanted, although I miss information
about that site itself, like what repositories it has indexed. That's a
minor issue, though.

> there's also the Nexus indexing tool, as used by various Maven IDE
plugins:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Nexus+indexer#NexusIndexer-in
dexer
>    http://nexus.sonatype.org

That might be useful as well. Sadly, it looks like repo1.maven.org is
the only repository from my list to actually provide this .index
directory. And I'm still looking for a convenient way to use these
indexes from the command line or a web interface.

Thanks a lot,
  Martin von Gagern