Hello,

due to the way merging is done (a plugin can have many executions, but
there cannot be two plugin definitions with the same name and phase) if
you add two <execution>s no merging is done and all is fine.

This issue arose because in EL4J we used to have two definitions in our
pom file which worked fine up until 2.0.8 - I've changed that now. I
suppose you might need two if they are both in different profiles or
different pom files.

David